- Harlette de Falaise, or was that Harlot?
- Pirates and crocodiles!
- Andouillette is a pretty name
- Love and La Clocher
- In the Shadow of Young Girls in Flower
- The best Quiche Lorraine in the world
- Gatehouse to a feudal manor
- The girl in the red dress
- Bon courage et bonne chance
- Honfleur, La Côte de Grâce
- Not alone at the Chapelle de Notre-Dame de Grâce
- A trip to St Ouen
We plan to be back next year.
|'Loading Livestock onto Le Passager (see The Death Wedding Post) in the Port of Honfleur'|
By Auguste-Xavier Leprince
|La Lieutenance, reverse|
PS: If you know that I have any Honfleur story completely wrong, or you can solve the mystery of the disappearing building up on Mont Joli, please do get in touch, I would love to hear from you.
|The steamer at Honfleur, image kindly donated by Azoline|
We will match it on our next visit!